Google
 

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Indian IT Caclulator for FY2009-10




Click here or on the image above to download the Indian income-tax calculator for the financial year 2009-10. This now takes into account the proposals tabed by FM, Mr. Pranab Mukherjee on 06-July-2009.
Please bookmark this site or the target URL to use the latest version.

The default parameters are set for a male, salaried employee working in Bangalore. In case you find any discrepancies and/or if you have any suggestions, please leave a coment on this blog.

1 comment:

How to become a contractor said...

Hi, I wanted to know if an item that was bought in the UK, carried by the first owner to the US, and then sold back to me would still be required to pay customs duties or taxes, etc? I can get the receipt for when the laptop was bought here in the uk. Could I use that to present my case as to why it shouldn't be taxed or pay duties at all?